Insurance Plans for your Water Line, Sewer Line and Sewer Grinder Pump
Piedmont Water Company is pleased to present a new way to cover your water and sewage lines. TWG Home Warranty Services, Inc. is now offering Piedmont Water Company customers the ability to enroll in one of three Service Plan Programs that cover water and sewer pipes that your homeowner’s insurance may not. Do not assume that you’re protected under your homeowner’s policy. Most policies do not provide any coverage to service, repair or replace defective pipes outside of your home under your yard or under the street. When you realize the cost of repairing or replacing your underground sewer or water lines, the small monthly service plan fee is an exceptional value that can save you thousands of dollars. Optional coverage for your Sewer Grinder Pump is also available. Key benefits and features include:
- - No deductible.
- - Covers licensed Plumber/Contractor Service Call, Parts and Labor.
- - Covenient monthly payment program added to your monthly water and sewer bill.
- - Minimum Term only One Year.
- - Coverage begins 30 days after enrollment.
- - 24 hour Emergency Service Center Toll Free Support.
- - TWGHWS will dispatch an authorized licensed service provider to your home, 24 hours a day.
- - Coffee grounds, egg shells, seafood shells or similar abrasive items.
- - Learn More...
Repairs Can Be Expensive
The national average tells us that the costs associated with the repair or replacement of sewer lateral lines can range from $4,000 - $5,000, and water service line repair costs can average $1,500 - $2,500. If homeowner's insurance does cover it, then it is the homeowner's responsibility to fix and pay for these repairs, including under the publice road way in many cities.
Exclusions and Limitations Apply. See the Terms and Conditions for details.